The Tomahawk Trigger - Glock
CALIBER DYNAMICS TOMAHAWK TRIGGER, GLOCK 1ST-4TH GENERATION
“Advancing firearm performance to a new level.”
CD’s custom-made Tomahawk Trigger for Glock handguns is the latest in flat trigger technology. It infuses the competition qualities of increased feel, accuracy and adjustability with innovative manufacturing for increased, field-tested durability. The Tomahawk Trigger can withstand the rigor and abuse of law enforcement, military and competitive shooters while providing improved performance for the general enthusiast. The OEM trigger bar has been highly polished for smoother trigger pull but retains the factory safety function. Made in the U.S.A.
The Tomahawk Advantage:
- Drop-in assembly
- Includes GLOCK minus trigger connector
- Made of 6061-T6 grade aluminum with tight tolerances
- Wider trigger face improves feel, comfort and accuracy
- Trigger adjustability coupled with the fully polished stock Glock trigger bar results in improved split times by reducing wasted travel and friction.
- Hard coat anodized finish, provides improved wear resistance demonstrated by lifetime warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
G42 & G43 models include a Ghost Edge connector to lower pull weight and get rid of the "bump" during the trigger pull.
- Disclaimer: A negligent discharge may occur as a result of the end-user’s mishandling or improper use of a firearm.